We are keen to give singers a chance, and mime artists, and card trick magicians and even live statues, stilt walkers and balloon artists. We know Darlo isn’t Downtown New York, but helping local, vocal creative talent find (and hopefully entertain) an audience is something we want to do. If you think you have the Darlington factor, send us a demo and we can go from there!
‘If music be the food of love…….’
- Darlington Market Launches 2020 Events
- Darlington Pease Pudding Night Market wins NABMA Best Small Speciality Market Award 2019
- Darlington Food and Drink Festival returns, May 3rd – 6th 2019
- Views Sought on Market Redevelopment
- Darlington Food and Drink Festival 2019!
- Farmer’s Market
- Pease Pudding Market
- Vegan Festival Launches at Darlington Market
- Wool Fair coming to Darlington Town Centre
- 2020 Farmer’s Markets dates announced for Darlington Town Centre
- 2020 Record Fair dates announced for Darlington Town Centre
The Market Hall is open Monday to Saturday from 8am until 5pm.
The Outdoor Market is held on Mondays and Saturdays, 8am to 5pm.