Darlington Market Events
Fancy learning a new skill?
How about cooking a meal from scratch using ingredients bought from the market with hints and tips for healthy eating provided by an NHS nutritionist. Cook at the market is an idea we have used before and if you think you could benefit from this idea, let us know.
We are keen to give singers a chance, and mime artists, and card trick magicians and even live statues! We know Darlo isn’t Downtown New York, but helping local, vocal creative talent find (and hopefully entertain) an audience is something we want to do. If you think you have the Darlington factor, send us a demo and we can go from there!
- Felt Flower Brooch Workshop
- Miniature Gardens and Flower Weekend
- Darlington Market welcomes a new business: Fast Frame
- Food festival set to serve up a town centre treat in Darlington
- Darlo Dines Out- Darlington Food and Drink Festival 2018!
- BBC film crew at Darlington Market
- Cultural Beginnings
- Continental Market coming to Darlington
- Spectacular Christmas Market Light Switch On!
- ‘If music be the food of love…….’
- Calling all local producers
- Health and Wellbeing
The Market Hall is open Monday to Saturday from 8am until 5pm.
The Outdoor Market is held on Mondays and Saturdays, 8am to 5pm.