Darlington Market Events
The House of Fraser stores in both Darlington and Middlesbrough are to stay open, saving more than 100 jobs.
Photo caption L-R: Shaun Doyle and Mally Mallinson put the finishing touches to the ‘Strang Stane’ exhibition in Darlington’s Covered Market. A piece of Darlington’s heritage and folklore was the inspiration behind a new exhibition opening at the town’s covered market. ‘Strang Stane’ has been created by London-based artists Shaun Doyle and Mally Mallinson, who… Read more »
According to figures from the Office of National Statistics 2017 Family Spending in the UK review, the average family weekly food shop comes in at £53.20. (We don’t believe it either!) But Darlington Market rose to the challenge to see how far £53.20 would go in the Covered Market.
To celebrate Northumbria in Bloom the indoor market have created mini gardens for you to come and find around the building – come and see which is your favourite!
Local churches are displaying a variety of floral arrangements and displays. Bring along your own created flower or mini garden to add to the colourful displays.
Darlington Market is not only a link to the heritage of the town but a cradle for its vibrant future. Small independent businesses form the Darlington Market community, and MAM is excited to welcome another member of that community, Fast Frame.
- Darlington Market Launches 2020 Events
- Darlington Pease Pudding Night Market wins NABMA Best Small Speciality Market Award 2019
- Darlington Food and Drink Festival returns, May 3rd – 6th 2019
- Views Sought on Market Redevelopment
- Darlington Food and Drink Festival 2019!
- Farmer’s Market
- Pease Pudding Market
- Vegan Festival Launches at Darlington Market
- Wool Fair coming to Darlington Town Centre
- 2020 Farmer’s Markets dates announced for Darlington Town Centre
- 2020 Record Fair dates announced for Darlington Town Centre
The Market Hall is open Monday to Saturday from 8am until 5pm.
The Outdoor Market is held on Mondays and Saturdays, 8am to 5pm.