Darlington Market Events
The award-winning Darlington Food and Drink Festival returns in May. A selection of the region’s finest food producers will showcase their culinary delights in the town centre. Sample delicious foods, pick up tips from food demonstrations and feast on world foods from street traders.
Darlington Indoor Market is launching a brand new shopping service in the lead up to Christmas this year.
From Saturday 8 December 2018, shoppers coming to buy their fresh meat, groceries and produce from the independent market traders, will be able to leave their shopping and come back later with their car to collect their shopping from the designated parking bay in Tubwell Row.
Small Business Saturday UK is a grassroots, non-commercial campaign, which celebrates small business success and encourages consumers to ‘shop local’ and to support businesses in their communities.
Is that the pitter patter of tiny reindeer hooves I can hear? That can only mean one thing, Santa is on his way to Darlington Market for Darlington’s annual Christmas Market and the big Christmas light switch on and he is bringing with him a sack full of surprises!
- Felt Flower Brooch Workshop
- Miniature Gardens and Flower Weekend
- Darlington Market welcomes a new business: Fast Frame
- Food festival set to serve up a town centre treat in Darlington
- Darlo Dines Out- Darlington Food and Drink Festival 2018!
- BBC film crew at Darlington Market
- Cultural Beginnings
- Continental Market coming to Darlington
- Spectacular Christmas Market Light Switch On!
- ‘If music be the food of love…….’
- Calling all local producers
- Health and Wellbeing
The Market Hall is open Monday to Saturday from 8am until 5pm.
The Outdoor Market is held on Mondays and Saturdays, 8am to 5pm.